Nice curves...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Nice curves...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Are the rear fender irons supposed to be curved like this on a 23 Runabout?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 11:28 am:

I would say "NO"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I would say a woman with larger than normal curves may have rested on that fender once to much.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Mark, that's what I was thinkin'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

Might have been attempting to make the fender more closely follow the tire - in the stock position, they really don't look appealing - IMO.

It would take a "considerably" weighty person to even think about bending an iron like that just from sitting on it - I had to use a torch to lower the rear fenders a bit on the Fire Chief's rig (in progress).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Parts Books are the best reference for use, most of the illustrations are pretty accurate.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration