Anyone in or close to Logansport want to drive some backroads this summer?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone in or close to Logansport want to drive some backroads this summer?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

I would like to find someone with a slow car, model T or anything that only goes around 30-35 to cruise around the backroads with. Contact me and we can talk about when and where to drive to.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

If you happen to travel through southern Kansas by Model T, I'll take you on some swell back country roads. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Bob, if you like easy driving on backroads come to the 2016 Bridges, Creek Crossings and Oddities Model T Tour
Corydon, Indiana
June 1st June 4th, 2016

This bunch loves a relaxed pace, rusty bridges, ice cream, and creek crossings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

I'll be just east of Peru, In. a while this summer. Won't have my Model T. I have a travel trailer on 4 lakes at at gravel pit there.
Good fishing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 09:42 pm:

If you like to come to Corydon tour, Contact tomlinda@twc.com for info. on the tour Bill suggests above. Would love to have you attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

That is all the way in south west Ind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

Bob McD, Planning to put a few miles on one of the Indiana trucks? I would love to follow one of them around for a couple hours. Too bad that I am too far away.
Most local T clubs seem to like having vintage non Fords on their tours. So you should check with a few of them if any are close by or tour the roads in your area.
Drive carefully, and do enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

Since everyone jumped in with their tours, we are having a really nice tour on saturday the thirtieth of this month in north Arizona. You guys in the Phoenix and Flagstaff area are welcome to join us. We are going to travel from Chino valley to Jerome and back with stops on the way. Send me a line if interested. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 06:18 pm:

Tours are nice but we don't have any vacation time so a short drive for the day is about it for us this summer. We were in Richmond last summer and had fun on our first ever tour and would do it again if we could. Maybe next year we can do another tour or two or if things change this summer.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Cook on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Sounds good. I just mapped it and its 102 mile from my house to Star city so for me it might me a little more than I can do.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration