Ladies and Gentlemen, With great pride please allow me to introduce, My Grandson James Copeland

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ladies and Gentlemen, With great pride please allow me to introduce, My Grandson James Copeland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 11:40 am:

With great pride and long overdue, Please allow me to introduce to his extended family all over the world, James Copeland

There are no words to convey how I feel to all of you that prayed and supported him. I feel that all of you gave me back my grandson. This will truly never be forgotten. My grandson now has family from all over the globe. When he is older and able to understand I will have a talk to him about all of you and how with your help and support he was never forgotten. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 11:52 am:

Congratulations Will. Great news!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 11:53 am:

Yes-s-s-s-s!!! Thanks for letting us know, Will. He has a lot of honorary grandfathers in the Model T world. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 12:15 pm:

Fantastic News !!!!!
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Whoopee Whoopee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

That is great news for your family. we are very happy for you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Will,

I'm not ashamed to say that the picture of James and his Mother brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Thank you for posting such a precious image.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

WOW! So much for anyone who doesn't believe in prayer, right? Thank the Lord! And thank you Will, for this latest update! And rest assured,.....James and his entire family remain in my wife's and my prayers,.......you made our day Will,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Awesome sauce :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

Hard to type when I can't see what I'm doing!! Great news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

Just beautiful. Thank you Will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 02:41 pm:

There was a reason he was given a fighting chance. We may not know it today or tomorrow, but we will when the time is right.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

Praise the Lord! I knew all along with continued prayers He will get this young boy through this. And indeed He did! Now we all need to THANK GOD for this miracle! Choking up. That's one proud happy mama there. God Bless you all, Will and James and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:23 pm:

Great news! I'm sorry to say that I have avoided opening the other thread for fear of bad news.

And Tim....I believe you are right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

Had a little trouble reading the good news. Something in my eye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

What wonderful news! _Praise God!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

Awesome news. Things like this make a person realize that after God and family everything else is just fluff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:58 pm:

Fantastic news! Praise God!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

I use words like "wonderful", "fantastic", "great", and "incredible" a lot. Never have I meant them as much as now.
That is WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! GREAT! And INCREDIBLE!!!!
I hope so much that his recovery continues to be rapid and he can be a truly healthy five-year-old, and go on to a rich and full long healthy life!

(I chose a (?) day to not get to the forum until late!)
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 06:04 pm:

James, Chapter 5, verse 16 "-----and pray for one another that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects." Thanks for keeping us posted on James. We went through something similar with a grandson, Jacob. he will be 21 this November.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Prayer is the real internet, it never crashes and the web master (God) never shuts it down. We have all spent time over there regarding James and are not done yet. Going there RIGHT NOW for thanks and more good news in the future.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Prayers Answered
Don't forget to send us his address as I am sure he would appreciate getting some cards from people who have followed this Miracle

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:30 pm:

I never doubted the power of prayer. Praise be to God and the Holy Ghost! I am very honored to be an adopted Grandfather as I am sure all the other posters are too. If he is ever in Northeast Ohio I would be most honored to provide James and family a ride in my Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

I am happy for you and your family.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

Sometimes during my life I've witnessed some remarkable things. Some have made me smile, some have caused me to shed tears and some have caused me to stand quietly in awe. This is one of those times.

When I think back all those months ago and think of the worry, anger and helplessness that comes from seeing someone presented with such a struggle, the emotions were strong and accompanied with fear.

Today the emotions are strong and accompanied with joy. The tears are real and feel wonderful because of the miracle that's happened in James' life. God bless you, James and your family.

Now you guys get out there when you can and put some miles on that Model T Ford!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

I had a hard time following this especially after things looked dark and I just couldn't check back any more. Words can't express how glad I am at getting the guts to look in again. You're blessed beyond anything I could ever imagine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Thank you Dear Lord for answering our prayers and giving James the strength to get him through. Continued blessings to James.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

Great news and continued prayers for more positive progress!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

You are still in my prayers, thank you so much for some happy news. :-):-):-):-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

I am so very happy, God is Great! All The Time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 03:08 am:

Our community recently lost a remarkable young man at 14 years of age to cancer. I can't help but wonder if that had something to do with James' recovery. There is always a reason for things that happen. Many times, we just don't what they are. My wife and I have been following this since it started, and we are both amazed. Wonderful news! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 03:17 am:

omg am i in facebook!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 05:52 am:

Will, quite often on the Forum there are those that dislike O.T. subjects. Surely no-one could object to learning of the difficulties, struggles, fear etc., that you and the family have gone through. Let us wish for speedy and continued improvement for James, and continued relief for you, Will and all of the family.

Thank you for sharing this with the Forum members, and thank you Bob, for letting Will keep us informed. This Forum is really special even for a now non-T owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jerry knouse on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:58 am:

"Grown men do not cry - but growing men do" !! Today I {we} are growing. Great news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Will, what a great picture!, An answer to prayer! wishing you and your family all the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Congratulations and blessings to you and your family!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Awesome! So happy! Congratulations!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 10:26 am:

You better give the doctors some credit, without them I think all those prayers would not save him.
I am glad James is doing better and maybe I will see him on a T tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

Willie - You are absolutely right in that the doctors and entire medical staff certainly deserve a lot of credit, however, I believe it is important to realize the proper order of this happy and miraculous chain of events in the fact that the good Lord merely used the doctors and staff and their good work to accomplish His grace and mercy!

Will,....this entire story about your grandson, with all of what I might call "the full range of emotions" has been a wonderful testament and powerful message which clearly demonstrates all that is important in Christian faith, and the fact that the important things in life are not "things". Thank you so much for sharing with us a story that is what I consider to be the best "OT" thread I've ever read on this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

Praying for his continued progress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

What a bl1essing! God is good and your family is beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

I do like to look in here and read the many wonderful comments made by good people.
Thank you Will C and thank you all.
We do so much hope for James' continued healing and a long and enjoyable life!
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. Whats is amazing to me is that it only took just over a week to take a child that wasn't given much of a chance to even make it off the operating table at all to a big beautiful smile! It's something that I haven't seen in a very long time. I know the doctors and nurses had a large part in it but because he was so close to death's door I firmly believe that faith had a large part in it to. With so many from around the world talking to there gods he had no choice but to listen. Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Michael, I took the T engine to Gators, He's going to get it up and running for me. We are already planning a trip to Wisconsin this summer for a celebration tour with a 4 year old cancer survivor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:15 pm:

Absolutely Wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:17 pm:

Absolutely wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

Good news indeed!!!
Behold the power of prayer!
All the best to you and yours

: ^ )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration