Wishing Jay Klehfoth good health - you are in our thoughts & prayers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wishing Jay Klehfoth good health - you are in our thoughts & prayers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

Jay is have my some health issues addressed this week.

My thoughts & prayers are with him and Barbara.

I love you both dearly .... :-)

I have not met finer folks.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 04:47 pm:

Agreed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Jay in person, but after reading his writings for so many years I do think of him like a friend. And few have done as much for our model Ts as he and Barbara have.
Do great my friend!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

I too will keep good thoughts going your way Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Jay and Barb...I'll add you to the prayer list! Get well, stay healthy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

Jay,

We will be lifting you up in our thoughts and prayers. That God will give you, Barbara, and the doctors extra grace and wisdom. We will be praying for speedy recovery.

God Bless,

Hap Tucker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

My prayers will be added to the list also. Get well soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

Jay,
Just said a prayer for you.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Prayers are being sent for Jay and Barbara.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Hey Jay.... hang in there, some bumps in the road, smooth ride ahead .... see ya in a few months.

Bob J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Jay, Please know you're in our prayers and may each day bring you renewed strength.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 08:37 pm:

Jay feel better we will be praying for you and Barbara.

Eric and Jennifer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Cook on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

Will pray for you both

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

Kindest Regards to you Jay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Jay,
We hope and pray all goes well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Jackie and I wish you well and good luck getting well. We'll be praying and keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 01:03 pm:

Praying for your quick recovery, Jay. _Get well soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 08:09 am:

Jay and Barbara, Our thoughts are with you. WE know all will go well.
Pete and Mary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 08:13 am:

Jay and Barbara, We are thinking of you. Jay, I know Everything will go well.
Pete and Mary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 09:49 am:

What problem does Jay have. All those prayers do not tell me what is wrong with Jay. I have not seen Jay in a long time, but I do call him a friend.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration