Lenny's Garage-film

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Lenny's Garage-film
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/139358538

I like his philosophy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Lenny would be a wonderful gentleman to meet, not to mention looking at his collection.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:31 am:

Thank's for the look!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald G Victory on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:59 am:

I too would love to meet him - and think I will try the next visit to NYC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

I would love to meet him and just get my hands greasy puttering around his garage :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 06:32 pm:

He even has a model 22 Metz in there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

And a super rare '42 DeSoto.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

How to go to heaven without dying.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration