Why doesn't my search function not work?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Why doesn't my search function not work?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Mendez on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

I have Windows 10, and it also doesn't work on my Android cell phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Just won't work for anyone....its not you or your pc.

The forum uses an older version of web software, and the search engine contained in the program is outdated.

Just forget forum search engine and use another like Google or others.

type in your search engine 'mtfca forum _________' in the blank place keywords like 'firewall' or 'headlamp rim'.

You will get back many hits like this:

Model T Ford Forum: Headlight trim rings
www.mtfca.com Model T Ford Forum Forum 2014
Sep 30, 2014 - I drilled a very small hole on the underside of the rim all the way thru the rim and headlight shell. Can't remember the exact size, but probably ...
Model T Ford Forum: Removing headlight rim 26 T
www.mtfca.com Model T Ford Forum Forum 2010
Oct 13, 2010 - Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Removing headlight rim 26 T ... I can turn the rim about an inch but they still won't come off. How far should ... See also: www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/151350.html?1279673715.
Model T Ford Forum: The frugal T - Brass headlight Rims
www.mtfca.com Model T Ford Forum Forum 2011
Sep 10, 2011 - Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: The frugal T - Brass headlight Rims ... If you find used 26/27 headlight rims with bad nickel, they are brass below ... battery charger http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/44756.html - or ...
Model T Ford Forum: 8 5/8" reflectors & lenses

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A smith on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

I have windows 8.1. Works for me, but I put say,"headlight" in the search box.Then scroll down to "options" box and select 2016 or other years and it comes up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Mendez on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

I'll try that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Mendez on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

That worked, thanks. Frank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration