Model T engine rebuilder in Nebraska

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T engine rebuilder in Nebraska
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Looking for a good Model T engine rebuilder in Nebraska. Can I obtain and names and numbers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

George,
Depending on what you need, there are several good Model T people in the Omaha and Lincoln area, including a MTFCA director relatively close to you (east of Lincoln). If you would like, send me an email, and I'll send a few names and phone numbers of people who may be able to help or give suggestions.
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:34 pm:

I received your pm, sent phone number and contact info.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 08:20 am:

George - call Tom Ross - I texted you his number

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration