Tijuana Model T-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tijuana Model T-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 09:13 am:

The one in the background of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 11:13 am:

is this the Tijuana Taxi :-)
https://www.bing.com/search?q=herb+alpert+tijuana+taxi&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

car # 1 Studebaker i think #2 1915 ford # 3 1914 late ford with 15 hood # 5 Buick . charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Yes Charley, Studebaker. This car does not have the splash panel under the radiator which began with the series 17 for 1916. So it could be a series 16 built in the last half of 1915, or a 1914 or 1915 model (which ended production by June '15). Details around the cowl and windshield that could differentiate those models cannot be seen because those people are standing in the way.
Also a bit tough to be sure because of the people (can you ask them to move, please?). But it appears to be one of the four cylinder models.

I miss my Studebaker.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

A 1921 Studebaker Touring is what I want for Christmas .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 08:09 am:

Jim how about that nice 1913 on e-bay???? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

Oh. I WANT that '13, I want it I want it I want it. I would trade any two of my together Ts for it, but that wouldn't be enough. That Studebaker is only about 200 miles from me, I don't really know, but have met the fellow that has it (see the model T speedster in the background of one of the pictures? It is FANTASTIC?). I really hate being broke.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

Link to the ebay auction? (didn't show up in my search, likely because I'm searching ebay from overseas)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Studebaker-model-25-/121950577211?forcerrptr=true&hash=i tem1c64d2223b:g:YEkAAOSwGotWqoFM&item=121950577211

Somebody good PLEASE buy this car!? I can't stop looking at it and kicking myself! Over, and over, and over.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration