Pan straightening jig in west Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Pan straightening jig in west Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

I need to have my pan checked out, and was wondering who can do that in west central Michigan. Thanks for any help with this. George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 04:02 pm:

George, I am in north west ohio and you are welcome to come down some weekend and have at yourself and I can show you how. Let me know Joe Bell 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

George - Take Joe up on his offer. Joe's a great asset to the hobby, and is always willing to help out those who need it. With his help, I straightened my pan on Joe's jig a few years ago before I got my Speedster back together. I had a great day and learned a lot. Well worth the trip, you won't regret it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

George, you could contact Tom Graham or Charlie Volkining at East Jordan. I'm sure they could help you out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Watch Mike Bender's video on how the use the pan jig before you go to Joe's. Mike has some wonderful videos. An easy way to find him is to Google, Mike Bender model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 07:53 am:

Thanks for the info. I will give Joe a call, but still looking for something closer.
George

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration