Any one got a spare 95 k sitting around

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Any one got a spare 95 k sitting around
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

check this out on t bay, Bob

eBay item number:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

It's very cool, but $95,000 for any T sure seems pricy to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 01:10 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-Original-Gilt-Paint-over-Wood-/111969517966?f orcerrptr=true&hash=item1a11e7418e:g:SbYAAOSwwE5WaiXI&item=111969517966
I've seen this one somewhere before but I don't remember where...maybe I should tell al and his hymmer to go away :-) is just a tad out of my reach!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

Seems about $80k overpriced IMHO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 01:18 pm:

I agree. Very nice, but 95 grand? I don't think so. For that kind of dough a 1915 should at least have 1915 springs and splash aprons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 01:48 pm:

SPARE $95K!!!!, I don't even have any $95K, let alone a spare set!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 02:09 pm:

I agree with Steve, the springs and splash aprons don't look correct. It makes me wonder what else has been changed on this "100% original" car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

I am 110% sure that somebody flunked math. And probably language.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

Darn! I just sent in my $95,000 affordable health care insurance quarterly payment this morning! Otherwise I would have jumped on this bargain. RATS!!!
Marshall

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration