OT cool hot rod towing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT cool hot rod towing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 01:39 pm:

I found this video on you tube and thought you guys might enjoy it. Seems today we're talking about towing...

https://youtu.be/Z3MkiB2fTn8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

There is a guy in our area who pulls a stagecoach with his motorcycle. Looks like sh*t.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 07:43 pm:

Seems this idea is not new, yesterday while putting together an article for our local clubs editor I came across this dated 1922.

hansom cab

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

So, is that thing registered as a '23 Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

The last ride.

The undertaker in Sheridan bought one of these. My wife hates it. But she's not fond of motorcycles either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jerry knouse on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Mayor Deblasio's hansom cab problem has been solved.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration