Uphostery Prefference & Car Color 26 Tudor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Uphostery Prefference & Car Color 26 Tudor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

I'm going to order the interior kit for my 26 Tudor right away and I need to know if anyone has a preference on where to get the kit from I have a brochure on Classtique Upholstery and then there is Cartouche.

Also, I need to know if painting the body section of my car a green or maroon or other color would be period correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

Well, first, I've been dealing with Classtique and like others, can't say enough good about them. Pricing about the same, go with them.

As for color, I think maroon is correct, and it looks good anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 04:00 pm:

Classtique, hands down. Tudors did come in a green.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 04:37 pm:

I'm currently working on this '26 Tudor. Cartouche kit from 2005~ It has worked out pretty good so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rand Ward Payson, Ut. on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 12:25 am:

Wow, this looks really good. I'm going with Classtique. Thanks for your help. Rand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 08:42 am:

A local upholstery guy did the install of kits in both my car and a friends. I have the Cartouche kit, my friend the Classitique. He stated the Cartouche kit to be of better quality. My Tudor is Windsor Maroon and black. I went with the grey with red strip kit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration