FYI Stevens Front axle tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FYI Stevens Front axle tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

There is a Stevens Front Axle Tool Frame on T bay right now. There are no cutting tools with it. Not mine just passing on the info. I do have the cutting tools for it if some one here gets it and needs them. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 09:46 am:

I'm not seeing it. Do you have a link to the auction? I'm kind of interested in buying tools like this when I can find them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 09:54 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Stevens-Reaming-Fixture-King-Pin-Reamer-Tool-/18 2091163890?hash=item2a657aa8f2:g:RUAAAOSw5L9XDZ9P&vxp=mtr

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration