ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 04/14/16 - CAMCO WATER PUMP FOR FORDS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 04/14/16 - CAMCO WATER PUMP FOR FORDS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:14 am:

I hope Royce does not see this posting.
If he does, he will be trying to get one of these pumps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

What I am wondering is can you ever get the car to warm up and run efficiently on cooler or cold days? I never hear mention of a thermostat in those ads. Did drivers in the day take them off in winter and put them back on in warmer weather?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Kevin, There were flat cardboard type pieces folks would put on the front of their radiators in really cold weather to partially restrict airflow through the radiators. Some had advertising printed on the front and some had pull out areas to adjust the air flow. I assume the average driver just used a piece of cardboard cut from a box!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration