Evan Cork Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Evan Cork Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 09:53 am:

The Evan Cork estate sale will be held May 21st and 22nd in Wallace, In by Allen Auction Co. 765-585-0116

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Holderman Warsaw, Indiana on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 01:18 pm:

Same weekend as Gilmore pre War Car Show and the NRA convention in Louisville. I have time to decide...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

Is there a listing for the auction? I can not find it. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

See the classifieds for a listing of cars and parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

See the classifieds for a listing of cars and parts, The auction company has not yet posted it on their web site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 03:06 pm:

same time as little Hershey, we could have bot the whole lot six months ago but they were asking way more than what we would get back on our investment, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

Bob, I'll bet after the auction is over, they will wish they had sold it to you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration