Resizing pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Resizing pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rose on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 01:40 pm:

How do I resize pictures so I can post them here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 01:47 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/541631.html?1431838921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

I"ll have to try the paint version. I've been doing it with Windows Picture manager. Richt click on the photo and scroll down to "open with" and click on Windows Picture manager. Go to the toolbar menu at the upper left and click on "picture" and scroll down to "compress". Options will appear on the right side of the photo for email, documents or web pages. Click on "web pages" and then OK. When you go to close the photo click "save" and it will do so and you can use that photo anytime and it will be compressed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

as i said before wow!!!!!!!!!!!!. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

This is what I use. Very simple to download, and even simpler to use. Its always there in your right click menu. takes seconds to do one or 100 pictures at the same time.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rose on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

I recently bought 13 wheels and 7 hubs. Most of them are like the one which I will try to post a picture of after I have resized it. Can anyone tell me who made it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rose on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

2 of the wheels are like this one and the hubcap say overland on one the other hubcap is missing. Can anyone tell me what make this wheel is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:17 am:

Jim, Looks like you figured out the picture thing ... :-) I would start another thread asking about the wire wheels. That way you should get more answers. Anyone who has already looked at this thread may not look again. Have fun and be safe Donnie Brown ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

I just posted a picture of my cracked low band drum. I used "paint" to resize it. It's the first time I have done it that way and it was dead easy. I simply opened the jpg using paint, sized by 50% twice and then saved the result. It uploaded in a snap. I even smiled!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration