OT Richfield Tower and Station Building

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Richfield Tower and Station Building
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 15, 2016 - 04:40 pm:

I can remember when the Richfield letters were still on this tower, and the station was still in use. In more recent times it's been a real estate office, and then a home. Doesn't look like anyone's using it now. This is on the outskirts of Mt Shasta City.

The MS on the tower IDs it as Mount Shasta; used to be lots of these navigation beacons around the area when I was a kid.

I took these pics as I want to build a model of it when I build my train layout.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration