'26 Tudor progress....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: '26 Tudor progress....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Here's the latest on the '26 Tudor project. It is slowly getting there. I hope to have it done in a month or so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

Looks great. The blue front seat looks like your cutting a few corners though. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 04:41 am:

I got it running finally, it needs coils bad. The engine came to life rather quickly and tranny seems flawless. I do have to teach the owner how to drive it, but not until he replaces the coils.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 05:05 am:

Wow....looks great Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:03 am:

Thank you Jack, the owner wanted the two tone look. And I must admit it does change the looks of the Tudor rather nicely. I see you are from Essexville...I'm at Three Mile and Wilder, if you get in the area please feel free to stop in. Your coupe is very nice and I would love to check it out. Thx again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande, Essexville MI on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:25 am:

I just might do that Don. I bought her in August 2015. I had it shipped from Florida. I'm still learning about it naturally. And there's lots more of that to do. I told a friend the other day, I must be in love cause that's all I want to think about. These things are addictive. My time is limited right now whereas I'm trying to sell off my apartment buildings in town. I've sold 3 of them with 13 more to go. I had 134 apartments at the peak and I'm down to 67 still.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:43 am:

Holy crap !! That's a hugely amount of land lording to do...I'm not sure if I envy you or not? You should know I have about a half dozen Model T guys that get together once in a while and take short tours. I think you'd enjoy their company and the variety of old T's. You would be more than welcome to join us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Pergande, Essexville MI on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 07:10 am:

You got that right. I've spent 28 years doing that. 365 days a year. Enough is enough. It's time, at my age, to have some fun. The mini-tours sound really great Don. I've been thinking that would be really fun to do. Now that I've learned how to drive the old girl I'm testing its worthiness and reliability to do that. I have a few bugs to work out but nothing major hopefully. I'll keep in touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 06:11 am:

Doing some clean-up on the paint and cut/polishing for the 4th or 5th time. This ole gal is starting to shine again...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 01:27 pm:

She looks really nice now!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 06:52 pm:

Thanks Tim, it cleaned up nicely. The owner wanted the same look as the coupe I did last year. So I obliged him.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration