OT-Does anyone know Ebays customer service phone number?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT-Does anyone know Ebays customer service phone number?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Recently, I bought a new PC. When I pulled up my Ebay summary, all prices on items were in Australian currency; not US. Does anyone know how to change this? If not does anyone have a phone number to Ebay customer service or tech support that works?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Terry, I just now did a general search on line. I entered 'Ebay technical support contact support information'.

This takes you to a Ebay sign in page where you do the usual sign in procedure.

There is a lot of tech support information that comes up and a contact support online number tab.

You may have already tried this. Don't know if this method works or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 07:30 pm:

log onto e-bay an ontop of the page is a tab "help & contact" you'll find the number there also on the Dashboard section it will show you what country you are from
I just called a few days ago about international shipping that was down for weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

"Ebay" and "Customer Service" are mutually exclusive terms. The twain shall never meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

""Ebay" and "Customer Service"
hahahahahaha, this aint Fantasy island!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

That doesn't have anything to do with Ebay unless you changed your location.

Go to Control Panel and click on Region and Language. Click the Location Tab and see what's showing there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 01:14 am:

John K., Ebay help and Support page is useless as a tit on a boar hog.

R.J., I couldn't find page information that you suggested.

Burger and Mack, I'm with you on your feelings about Ebay Customer Service.

Ken, I checked the region and language in my settings and they are correct.

Last, but not least, I was able to get a good phone number for Ebay Customer Service from the tech support for my new computer and if any member ever needs to contact Ebay Customer Service, make note of this number: 1-866-961-9253.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 07:03 am:

Terry, make sure there isn't an AU behind the ebay url. www.ebay.com.au The url should be www.ebay.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Terry, Next time buy from one of the many vendors on Amazon and skip EBay. I was a avid EBay user for the first 5-6 years it was on the Internet but as they added more rules and originally tied themselves to PayPal I opted out. Dealing with them is like selling through the Gestapo! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I'm afraid I would have to agree with Burger. Been there done that and lost my T shirt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

You might want to see where the search location is set on Ebay. You can go into "advanced search" and scroll down to change the location of your search. Its near the bottom of the page. Possibly that setting has been changed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

I found some stolen items on eBay (taken from the steam engines on display here in Oroville) and was unable to get eBay to do anything about it--and couldn't even get the City police to do anything--and the locos are city property!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

Try ebay@ebay.com or 800 322-9266

Haven't used it in a Long time so may have changed

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

E-bay has save me about $3,000 a year for the last 8 years or since they demanded I get a PayPal account.

The only good thing I can say about E-bay is that they are a great company to avoid.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration