Frontenac script on e-bay what are they .?????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Frontenac script on e-bay what are they .?????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

There is a pair of Frontenac script emblems for sale on e-bay. But they look newer style with the pin mounting and sheet metal nuts. Maybe 50s 60s era. Was there a car with Frontenac as a logo during the 50s 60s era ... ??? Im just curious .... and have no interest in buying them, but they would be neat if you had a Fronty head...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Vintage-Original-FRONTENAC-Radiator-Shroud-Shell -Script-NICE-USED-/191848299668?fits=Model%3AModel+T&hash=item2cab0cbc94:g:spUAA OSw3mpXDwet&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

It is a re- badged Ford Falcon emblem for cars sold in Canada. Not Model T related.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Frontenac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Thanks, I would love to have one of the Canadian Frontenacs, I always liked the Falcons and Comets. Ill add it to the list of other cars Im going to get when I receive my big payment from Publishers Clearing House.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration