Santa in an early Model T, Gilmore City Iowa-Photo, opinions?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Santa in an early Model T, Gilmore City Iowa-Photo, opinions?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

I say it is an '09 because it isn't black or green, it looks red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 02:03 am:

There are 2 peddling up front so does that make it a 2 peddle model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 07:10 am:

GEE I wonder if the motor ran hot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 07:39 am:

OH DEER!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 08:35 am:

He stopped to ask someone on the street for directions to the nearest PETA protest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 09:02 am:

Around my part of the planet, we just call that "road hunting".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 09:18 am:

Gee! All this time no one ever told me Santa was a Fur trader. I always wondered how he paid his workers now I know! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 09:24 am:

What is the ring around the steering wheel rim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

"Road hunting" A good day of deer hunting in the UP (Michigan) requires a full tank of gas and a 12 pack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

That just might be Santa.. Leaving fur for all.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration