Wood identification please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wood identification please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Keppler on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

does anyone know where this piece goes in a 1924 touring? Its 39 3/4" long 5 5/8" wide 3/4" thick and has a dado the full length on on side

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

Douglas, I went out and measured the back seat floor boards on my 19 Touring and they are only 35 inches long and certainly not original to the car but the hinged lid built under the back seat, also not original, is close to your measurements. Like I said my 19 Touring was adapted over the years by the original owner so I really do not know what the rear floor boards look like and if the set up under my back seat was a home made "option".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration