Bakersfield Score

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bakersfield Score
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 08:43 pm:

Only big item I purchased but have been scouting for an original for quite some time - picked up a nice accessory keyboard from the same fellow last year there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

That's a nice one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Wow! Steve T! Congratulations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:58 pm:

Gee I thought the transmission band linings were the score :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Oh yes, the 2 sets of NOS Scandi linings I picked up from Bill in Adelaida, CA !!! Thanks & nice meeting you !

Also scored a NOS running board battery box from Kim D. ! I flew down & back so my wife figured I couldn't purchase much - fortunately for me, my good friends the Findlay's from B.C. attended and had their p/u & trailer so my gasket board was safely transported back to WA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 10:05 am:

It was a fun meet, didn't buy hardly anything, but had a great time talking with you Steve.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration