Wheel sizes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wheel sizes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

I am good on this information but I just got to say that after a search in the archives it's no wonder I couldn't figure how to find the wheel size! I guess it's one of the strange things that make these cars a hobby.30" minus 3-1/2 + minus 3 1/2 = 23" My four wheels all have Hayes stamped on all the lugs and were never but lightly rusted (now replated)My concern was to find the rim size as I need a spare, I have four or five pretty badly rusted rims with rotten rubber that I have to see if any are useable. I have four new 30x 3 1/2 rubber mounted on the car, I'm amazed at the information the long timers have shared, I'll be darned I still don't know what I'm going to do when I finish this build, I just like working on old cars. That must make me really nuts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration