Camping table Model T 1913-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Camping table Model T 1913-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 08:15 am:

The year and month my dad was born.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 08:29 am:

That and a manifold cooker and your all set!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Don't even need that. Looks like a can of Sterno under the tea pot. :-)

Sort of looks like she/they are parked in someone's back yard. Maybe it's just afternoon tea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 11:31 am:

First & second pictures are different. Second picture looks like break time after visiting & cleaning a cemetery plot. As a very young child I remember my grandparents & parents making an event of taking care of the family resting places & having lunch while at the cemetery. Maybe it was just a southern thing. I remember all my young cousins and I playing around while the grown ups worked and having been given a stern warning of not walking on the graves as it was a sign of disrespect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Paul on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 11:37 am:

John, first and second pics both have the same trees in background, only from slightly different angles. Note the tree in the second picture (right at the windshield). It is the same one shown in the first picture forward of the car. The angle is different so the fence is obscured.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 07:43 pm:

Herb, That's my dad's birthday as well. Looks like the "table" might be a door of a running board storage box that is held open by a rod that hangs from the top of the car door. Interesting accessory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

OK. Reread the note on the picture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration