JB Weld house

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: JB Weld house
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

http://texarkanafyi.com/2016/03/14/landmark-on-interstate-30-for-sale-for-low-pr ice-of-12-5-million-dollars-photos/ The link is to house that the proceeds of JB Weld built. Be sure to scroll down the page and see the inside photos. Send me money and I'll buy it for us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 05:28 pm:

Bob, Doesn't have any large doors to drive the Model T's inside to work on in the living room.............so I'm out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P. Jamison- PA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 05:29 pm:

I paid for a couple shingles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 05:34 pm:

Over the years I've probably bought the Bonham's a toilet or two for their cottage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

You'll laugh at this, but in my "feeble mind" when I first read the title of this thread, my first thought was that perhaps someone had used JB Weld instead of conventional mortar when building this stone, or brick or whatever is house! Ha ha,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

Is that the definition poster of 'Texas Large'?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

If you are a little short on cash, you can buy the Diamond D Ranch about 40 miles southwest near Lone Oak for under four million dollars. Of course you will only have 180 acres but you will have your own horse racing track.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Huh, Slum! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration