Height of 1925 coupe?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Height of 1925 coupe?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 06:52 pm:

Can anyone tell me what the overall height of a 1925 Model T Coupe is? Before I take on a new project I want to make sure that it will fit inside my existing garage. Thanks for all your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

I haven't actually measured my 25 coupe, but it does fit in my garage with a couple of inches to spare. I have a standard height door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

My '24 coupe is six foot four inches, or 76 inches, on 30X3.5 wheels and tires. If 21 inch balloon wheels and tires (an option in 1925) were used, the height could be about an inch lower. If the car has accessory shock absorbers (Hasslers or some others), they can raise the height by an inch or even more. Condition and arch of the spring can also vary it a bit.
Good luck!
Drive carefully,and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

I measured 6ft. 6in. striped down to just body and running gear, I never thought of the 7 foot door until it was inside, I was taking pictures while helpers did the work! The car I sold before this project was under 50 inches!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration