Calling all carts ! You are needed for the MTFCA Homecoming in Richmond, IN in June - can you bring a golf cart/it's or donate one ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Calling all carts ! You are needed for the MTFCA Homecoming in Richmond, IN in June - can you bring a golf cart/it's or donate one ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Golf carts and/or utv's are needed to help shuttle older members to & from their vehicles and assist museum staff & volunteers serve the public at the MTFCA Homecoming in June.

If you are planning to attend can you please bring a cart or utv to lend ?

If you have a cart or utv you would like to donate to the MTFCA Museum - that would be greatly appreciated as well !

You will receive a tax credit for your donation and I will provide free transport for donated carts or utv's (subject to availability).

If you have one in good condition - your museum sure could use it .... :-)

This is YOUR museum - it is what you choose to support.

Thanks !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

DaBumpy

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

You know, Jim, someone here is going to take exception to you taking up forum
space offering to help the hobby on YOUR dime ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

Burger,

Looks like I will be close to Spokane this trip.

Might buy you a meal if you can stand my company.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 01:21 am:

I'll put on some deodorant if you promise to shower ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:05 am:

I can tell you from experience that it matters not how much you help the hobby or forum. What matters is how much you smooch-butt the leading vendors and forum Gods. Keeping the facts straight has little value if you step on their toes. And the wolf pack is quick to respond if you do. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:28 am:

If you need liability insurance on those carts, Foremost Insurance group has the cheapest policy I was able to find.1-800-958-6121
77 bucks a year for 100,000,300,000 liability coverage.

No association with them except a happy customer.My cart has to be insured to use it for handicap transport at a tractor show I go to each year.
I would think using carts in the manner mentioned above would or may require insurance as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:46 am:

Why not use Model T's for errand and shuttle service?? I used to go to the Buckly Mi. tractor and steam show and i always payed for my entry and camping when we took our 14 touring.People got a little upset when i drove to watch the plowing and other things.People were ok with 7349 golf carts though? Once again,If it's a Model T event why not use model T's?? Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration