Chemo treatments about over, 1 more to go

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chemo treatments about over, 1 more to go
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

These chemo treatment have almost put a stop to my model T driving. (No get up and go) One more treatment in two weeks and a little recovery time and the Model T's will catch some serious driving.
I has been a long 6 month taking these treatment every 2 weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as well as others. Hoping for a rapid recovery and burn up the highways with those 20 horses!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

Just finished my last one this past Monday.Hang in there and get to feeling better!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

A rough start makes for a good ending ! Kick its butt Willie~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

Willie, Your tough and can do it. Call me when you need some help. Call me anyway. We need to "gas". Jerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 01:14 am:

Willie,

Didn't know you were going through that. My last chemo was June 1st, 1992. Took an experimental regimen that lasted 9 months. It turned out to be worth it.

Can't wait to see you back in the saddle.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 04:38 am:

Best of luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 08:04 am:

My appointment is today. I may be joining y'all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:23 am:

Genetic Prolaris biopsy test showed less aggressive cancer so the mortality risk is low at 2% within 10 years. Into "active surveillance" with three month PSA testing and annual biopsies. No surgery, radiation, or hormones yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Willie,

So many folks battling this cancer menace

Keep up the the good fight !

Best wishes

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration