I would have no problem owning a model T town car.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I would have no problem owning a model T town car.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

...if it came with the cargo :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

Be careful what you ask for. Those babes are all well over 100 years old by now (if any of them are even still here). :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 08:04 pm:

LOL!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 01:58 am:

Last I heard, they are still making new ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

reminds me of lines from a favourite vintage jazz record -
Say, what do you think of Bathing Girls?
I don't know, I never bathed one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George H. Lachnicht on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 01:21 pm:

check to see if posted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

Does your dog bite?
No sir!
OUCH!!! I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!!!
I did-- but that's not my dog!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Reminds me of, and I agree of course though long past that stage, with W.C. Field's little ditty..."I'd rather have two girls at twenty-one each, than one girl at forty-TWO........."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

David - That reminds of "the guy" that my Dad used to like to tell about:

A fellow ordered a cuppa' coffee at the counter and proceeded to immediately put five (5) heaping teaspoons of sugar in it, swish the spoon around in the cup one time, then lay the spoon down a begin drinking his coffee. The stranger seated next to him remarked,...."excuse me sir, but I just have to ask,....why would you put all that sugar in your coffee and then not stir it up? The fellow answered,...."oh gosh no! I don't like it THAT sweet!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, April 25, 2016 - 12:16 am:

Les Gitts lives in dairy country and posts here, has a 1913 town car. He tried to get 5 ladies in his but he could not drag them away from their milking chores.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard lee on Monday, April 25, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Girls were a lot skinnier and flatter back then...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration