Around the World in a T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Around the World in a T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/features/article/meet-the-couple-travelling-arou nd-the-world-in-a-vintage-ford-model-t-video

Anyone know them?

What an adventure!

Vince

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 11:58 pm:

On their web site the show different phases of their trip. I guess it is on hold right now as the T was re-ended while on a trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:03 am:

They were at Hershey a couple of years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 10:08 am:

Dirk and Trudy Regter's car is being repaired right now.

If anyone wants to help out, there are "Friend of Model T World Tour" stickers available on the website http://www.tfordworldtour.org/help-to-continue-the-model-t-worldtour/

The proceeds will help to continue the World Tour and raising funds for the SOS Children's Villages International.

I just received my stickers with a personal note of thanks from Dirk. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 10:18 am:

Looks like Don Lang in the green jacket in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:56 am:

Vince, they stopped in St. Louis in 2014....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:57 pm:

They passed through Calgary and Edmonton in July '13...

The whole team at our esteemed webmaster's digs outside Calgary:

Dirk and LRSM (Land Rover Support Module) in our driveway:

Your reporter had the rare privilege of some wheel time in the Mighty T. Ford + Warford (I think) + Ruckstell = 12 forward speeds:

Regter on the road:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration