Evening Ride.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Evening Ride.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:38 am:

Needed to put some break in miles on my new motor so we took an evening ride up the Bull River highway a couple of miles from the house. I love these long days! We put 44 miles on the motor this evening. PK

Just turned off Hwy 200 on to BR Hwy, (MT 56).

Photo Stop. We often see moose in the pool just over the guard rail.

Bull River, in the foreground, is out of it's banks and flooding the meadow beyond. Run off is picking up.

The two peaks are in the Cabinet Wilderness which runs up the east side of the valley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 01:52 am:

A ride with a view!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Did the same in Tennessee last Sunday evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5tq6TsZRvo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:31 am:

Thanks for posting Steve, now that was really nice and enjoyed the video----I'd like to know how to do that with our T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:35 am:

We've got to drive a long way to find roads like that in Los Angeles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:37 am:

My wife did the filming. She has an iPhone on a selfie stick. You see her hand holding the stick in some spots. Then she does some magic on her computer to edit it and add music. All a mystery to me at that point.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting that video. It is wonderful and I really enjoyed it.

Moreover, please thank your wife for shooting the video and for all of her editing skills. If she is not doing this sort of work for wages then she has missed her calling! Thanks again, Bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:37 am:

What a beautiful area to drive a model T.....and NO traffic! Not easy to duplicate that in southern California. Your wife did a good job filming. Enjoyed seeing the Deer also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 02:20 am:

Nice camera work Steve! I love roads like that. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Steve, very nice, what part of Middle TN.?

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

Near Lynchburg.

But not sure its any prettier than Montana!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration