Info requested on Livingood or other 4 wheel drive Model T option

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Info requested on Livingood or other 4 wheel drive Model T option
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 10:44 am:

I'm restocreating a WWI Light Patrol Vehicle out of a 1915 Model T and I came across the Livingood 4 wheel drive aftermarket option in my research. Might be an interesting feature on a military vehicle.

Have read references to the Livingood still possibly being made by second or third generation family, but can't find contact info., or if there were other options for a 4 wheel drive capability.

Any direction appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:14 am:

You may want to review - http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/archive/index.php/t-34845.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:35 am:

Robert,

Try His phone No. is 724-428-3618 Jesse R Livingood lives in Graysville, Pa

That's from a 1969 Ford Barn post.

White Pages says he is at 104 Stringtown Road, Graysville, PA at that number.

Come by the Ford Piquette Plant in Detroit and we can show you one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

https://youtu.be/fmHoUKq0sC8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

Robert, I believe he has stopped production for now. But give him a call he might be willing to build if we can get 2 or 3 kits... I read the last kit needed some finishing before installation.
I was going to contact him, but have moved on to another project (Lykamobile) for now... keep us informed on what he tells you since I might be up to purchasing a kit as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

Robert

Unless he has told you he has stopped, I suggest you call him. I spoke to him about 3 weeks back with some questions about the full-time unit I have. Not sure he will do more than one at a time and that is a 4-6 month timeline per my phone conversation. You may have a different result if you call him. I do encourage you to speak to him before you give up or go see the one Thomas is offering to understand it. Fun option. Good Luck TS

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration