WATERPUMP PACKING NUT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: WATERPUMP PACKING NUT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:03 am:

anyone know who supplies these? Its for the repo pumps that are avail from the suppliers.

thanks
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

I would contact the suppliers directly, sometimes they have spare parts for products that they offer. I needed a couple of piece parts to complete a set of APCO ball joint caps last year and Lang's was able to supply just the parts I needed. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration