FJ - I have a free 1913 Lincoln penny for a lucky 1913 Model T owner

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - I have a free 1913 Lincoln penny for a lucky 1913 Model T owner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:21 am:

Do you currently own a 1913 Model T ?

I don't care if it is pieces or a concourse show car

Post an image - I will pick one at random & mail you a genuine 1913 Lincoln Penny .. :-)

Freighter Jim

(Message edited by Enclosed_ford_transport on April 22, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

My 13 Touring in the middle of getting a new top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

I may already have one but need to look. I guess the cats out of the bag now? :-) Needs a 1913 Indiana plate on the front of it!

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

My town car just got new wheels and is getting prepped for re-paint to the correct dark blue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

Here's my '13 from last summer, before I started to correct things such as the windshield and upholstery. She's as pretty then as now, just now she's more correctly pretty! Michael, I'm in the process of replacing my '13s top also...great minds must think alike! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

My all original early 13. It was an actual barn find, that I bought at an estate auction in 2009.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

Currently restoring this 1913 Touring built in June of 13. I purchased this one several years ago and plan to have it done end of May.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

That's a few pennies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

Great images !

Thanks ....

My pick is Bob McDaniel

I am sending him a PM for his mailing address.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration