1. Syverson body. In excellent condition.
2. Any and all work meets Ford's specifications.
3. Only Ford parts used. (no re-pops)
4, Ruckstell two speed rear axle.
5. Rocky mountain rear brakes.
6. Complete drive train restoration by George King.
7. New magneto, coils rebuilt by Ron Patterson.
8. Rebuilt generator/starter, runs or Bat. or Mag.
9. New radiator.
10.Syverson style body and canopy, solid oak/cedar.
11.Kerosene carriage lamps, electric spot light.
12.Carraige type seat and backrest.
13. Documentation/receipts and pictures available.
PRICE $10,00.00 OBO
CONTACT by email:Geo1@rochester.rr.com or by phone:1-315-754-6463,
Is it this one?
The above is a 1917 Model T Ford Canopy Express Wagon
I really really like this ....
This is a perfect parade and/or business advertising vehicle.
Very nice !