FJ - Long overdue " Thanks " to Justin at the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FJ - Long overdue " Thanks " to Justin at the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 05:59 am:

Within minutes of first meeting Justin - I was laughing ...

He has a Rapier Wit ..... :-)

Matched only by his love of cars & his knowledge of the Model T's on display in the museum.

He goes " above & beyond " his job requirements with every person who passes thru the doors.

I made a brief stop at the museum on Wednesday - he was staying late giving a presentation on the " Silver Streak " exhibit to an older couple who had driven out of their way to see it.

Then he took time to tell Joe & I about.

Joe was giving me a ride from my mechanic in Lewisburg, OH - he had grown up in the area & never had been to the museum.

I think Joe will be back...

If you have been to the MTFCA Museum - chances are you have met Justin and I am preaching to the choir.

If you have not - you need to visit.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 08:12 am:

On my first visit last year, Justin answered my newby dumb questions and showed me around the museum. Walked away with an appreciation of his knowledge and had a better understanding of what I'll be getting into w/ my 26 Coupe restore. Thanks, Justin and MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 09:36 am:

Visited the Museum last year and when I asked if I could lay my hands on any of the vehicles, he noticed my white cane and spent the entire day with us including a visit to the "back room" and answered more questions than we asked.
He is tTruely one of the more valuable assets of the museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

I could not agree more! Prior to owning any T's, I met Justin two years ago. After his detailed explanation and tour of all the T's on display I promptly went out and purchased two T's and became president of the Indy 500 club. Thanks Justin! You are truly an asset to the affliction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 04:24 pm:

Fantastic information about a great T person that has to love model T's.

He is doing more for the hobby than a bunch of old guys complaining about what people say on the web site. If any of the complainers had the fire in the belly to move the hobby forward that this guy has we would be in heaven.

It is all about attitude! I love my T and want you understand why - even if I have to look like an over the top idiot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

PS as in post script - written afterwards

Thanks for letting us know about this guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 11:02 am:

Yes indeed, Justin is a tremendous asset for the Model T Museum, the MTFCA, and the hobby. He has a contagious enthusiasm for Model Ts and a unique style of communicating. He makes tours fun and interesting for people of all ages.

Justin is also the person who will research unusual questions, pack merchandise orders, move anything that needs moving, and generally be helpful in big and small ways. We are fortunate to have him as part of our small but mighty team!

FYI, Justin is turning 30 years old on Monday, April 25. We all wish him the best. Hope everyone can make it to Homecoming June 2-3-4 at the Museum in Richmond, IN. Justin will be here to greet you!

Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, April 25, 2016 - 09:05 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN !

Crazy Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, April 25, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

I'll say it too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!!!

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration