2016 Cottage Grove MN swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Cottage Grove MN swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

Met some old friends and new at the swap meet today. Only time for a couple pictures now. Gary Griffin, Gary Schiebe, Mark Fleishhacker, Daryl Leipold, Bob and Erik Johnson, and many other folks were there and it was a lot of fun. John Pole was the host, and he has some wonderful T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 03:30 pm:

Bob Johnson and Erik Johnson:

Gary Schiebe and son:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 03:31 pm:

Mark "total Recoil" Fleishhacker:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

Nice pictures, Royce! Thanks for posting them.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

I tried Mark's website, but it just says "coming soon, site of something special!" ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:08 am:

One picture is mis-labelled, the one with the kid in the back of the truck is me and my son Cale, and I'm talking to Bernie Davies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:10 am:

It was nice meeting you Royce, great day for a swap meet too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 11:26 am:

Derek,

Sorry I knew that and then typed Gary for some reason. Nice meeting you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration