Today we had a tour from San Diego to Carlsbad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Today we had a tour from San Diego to Carlsbad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

It was a beautiful day. No need for a coat. Sunny and nice cool Pacific Coast breeze. We had 9 cars led by Tony Bowker. We went up the coast through Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Cardiff by the Sea, Lucadia and Carlsbad where we had lunch and then back to San Diego. On the way we stopped for coffee at the beautiful home of Roger and Eleanore Phillips.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

There are a few UFO's in these pictures caused by the camera flash on the windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

That looks like the same tour we had on the recent Finest City National Tour. That a beautiful and easy part of PCH to drive a T on.

Thanks for Posting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Yes, it was essentially the same tour except we started in Mission Bay rather than the hotel.
We had planned to stop at the Fish House Vera Cruz but it is now closed. I suppose this is part of the huge reduction in the number of family restaurants in Southern California. Is it happening across the whole State or even the whole Nation?

(Message edited by Tony_bowker on April 24, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

I wanted to go but I had food in the car and no cooler.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration