TT closed cab wood/top questions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TT closed cab wood/top questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

More TT questions ,
Does anyone have pictures of the wooden frame for the top of a enclosed cab roof ? And perhaps some detailed pictures of just the top uncovered so I can get an idea of all the parts we are missing . Thanks 🙂

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 01:20 am:

I'll take some pix of my original truck tomorrow and post ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 07:38 am:

Here are a couple of a replaced roof:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Where in western pa are you Justin ? I'm about 15 miles south of Erie pa , thanks for the pics !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 05:12 pm:

Those pictures are from a cab that I sold and kept the chassis. I'm just outside of Oil City, PA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:29 pm:

Titusville side or Franklin side ? I go to rocky grove gun show a couple times a year , are there any clubs or other T people near us ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

Seneca. Let me know when you are in the area again and you can check out the TT. The closest club is in Butler and I don't know of anyone actively messing with T's close by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

Will do , thanks .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration