OT for FJ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT for FJ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Jim- did I pass you on I-10 just north of Pensacola?

I have always heard that you strap your loads securely, but "this is ridiculous!" :>)

Hauler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 03:52 pm:

"No load too small"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

That will fall under the LTL (Less-Then-Load) freight rates. :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 04:06 pm:

That size of a load must be centered over the rear wheels to make sure the proper hitch weight is maintained

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:36 pm:

You have to love the humor of some folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:38 pm:

Two straps should always be used.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

John,

I very much represent ...... Uh ..... resemble .....

No ....

Resent ... that observation

I'm a matchbox man - that load is way too big for me

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:38 pm:

About a month ago the local construction company bought a new Landall "spelling" low boy trailer and that was it's first cargo,a Tonka truck.

That Tonka is newer than mine, I still have my 1968 Christmas presents which was 3 of the tonkas.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration