Back cover HMN 8 63'

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Back cover HMN 8 63'
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

Cleaning out some of my dad's stuff and came across this. Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Saw Darel yesterday.

He still has serial number and patent plates available for sale. Also, some of the Moto-meter and radiator cap related items.

Here is one of his reproduction dog bone caps - note the name inside:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / Lakeland, Mn on Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

I set up my swap space at Cottage Grove yesterday right next to Darel. Very good to see you again! I noticed this ad of his from the Jan/Feb 1966 HCCA Gazette.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration