Freighter Jim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Freighter Jim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Monday, April 25, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Jim:
Will you be out in the Portland Oregon area in the near future? I may have a chassis and Hallscott rear end to haul to the Kansas area in the near future. My phone number is 503-644-9374
Tom Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 03:45 am:

Tom,

I am headed to Montana now - not sure where after that.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron frazer on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 09:44 am:

Let me know when you head towards Kansas I'm looking at getting something and need it hauled here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 11:47 am:

Aaron,

The best thing to do if you need transport is to give me a call.

You can click on my name to visit my user profile to get my phone number.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration