CHAFFIN'S GARAGE INC,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: CHAFFIN'S GARAGE INC,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

Chaffin's now has a new catalog. It has a photograph of every part we sell. So there is no question about what you are ordering. This should eliminate a lot of returns. The catalog pictures are in black and white because of cost. But, If you visit our web site (chaffinsgarage.com) the pictures are in color. The catalog can be downloaded from our website. Hope you find this helpful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Glen, that will make getting the right parts easier. I was hoping to find that I could order on line. I hope that is still in the pipeline. I guess I should have replaced my fax machine!!!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

I just picked one up from them. Its a great catalog from a great organization.
Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

http://www.chaffinsgarage.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

Love it.
I think the 14 explosive car on the cover is great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

The web site catalog is very nicely done, great job Glen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Very nice Glen. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 11:10 pm:

Cant wait to get my copy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 12:12 am:

Very well done Glen & Mark. Thanks for your ongoing efforts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 03:40 am:

Out Standing!!!!! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 04:14 am:

Glen,

A great catalog. Thank you for all your support to our hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 09:47 am:

Well done. Lots of hard work went into this effort and proves your ongoing support to our community. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 11:51 am:

Congratulation gentlemen. Well done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 03:14 pm:

INK I WORE OUT THREE CAMERAS TAKING ALL THE PICTURES. JUST KIDDING. HAVE A GREAT NIKON D80. CHECK OUT THE CATALOG ON MY WEBSITE. SORRY WE CAN'T TAKE ORDERS ON LINE. JUST ME AND DAVE HERE. DAVE SPENDS ALL HIS TIME FILLING ORDERS AND I SPEND ALL MY TIME MAKING CATALOGS AND MANUFACTURING OVER 300 DIFFERENT PARTS TO KEEP YOU ALL HAPPY. SURE WOULD LIKE TO RETIRE. THE LAST TIME I RETIRED WAS IN 1992. I'M NOW 80 AND DESERVE A REAL RETIREMENT.BUT I GUESS WORK IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING SO IT'S NOT ALL BAD AND BESIDES IT'S FUN.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bailey Rettig in SoCal on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 03:23 pm:

Glen,
You wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you retired. Ha.
Bailey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

You're too important to us to start thinking too much about retirement. The new catalog will prove to be a great asset.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

GOOD JOB GLENN !!!! Geo. n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Bailey, I have a 1914, a 1909 and a 1911 to restore. All I need is time, but at 80 time is running out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

Glen,
will you be there this Saturday?

john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

Glen
Where can I get a catalog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

Downloadable online Rich. Excellent catalogue. Takes a few minutes to download, couple hundred pages plus. Good job Glen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Just downloaded it, all I can say is - WOW, great job! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Glad you like it. It took a year to produce it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 01:20 am:

Glen,

In 50 years of Model Ting this would be the best I have seen.

Actual images of the parts is a big improvement to illustrations!!

Thanks for taking the time to produce a first class document.

Best regards, John Page , Australia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 02:03 am:

"Takes a few minutes to download, couple hundred pages plus."
Let's see, with my dial up connection on page takes about 6 minutes (if I'm lucky and it's not full of images--ooops, these pages are, so 15 min. page--nope, it'll never happen here at home, maybe tomorrow while I'm working at the theater with their wi-fi.
Glen sounds like you've done an incredible job--raising the bar for everyone else!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 02:21 am:

Impressive catalog - I know you make the Ruxstell parts, but how much of the rest is made by you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 09:48 am:

Well done Glen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

Just downloaded it to my iPad. Very impressive Glen. You are a wonder. It looks like you put a lot of work and time into it. Thanks so much.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

At the theatre, download just fine & saved! WOW incredible job Glen! Definitely raised the bar for catalog illustrations!! And great descriptions too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

MICHAEL, WE MANUFACTURE OVER 300 DIFFERENT PARTS FOR THE MODEL T FORD. WE MAY NOT BE THE BIGGEST BUT WE SELL TO ALL THE OTHER DEALERS. WE PROBABLE MANUFACTURE MORE PARTS FOR THE MODEL T THAN ANY OTHER SMALL COMPANY. I CAN SEND YOU A LIST OF OUR PRODUCTS IF YOU LIKE. GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Thanks guys, It was a lot of work. But well worth it. Enjoj

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

WoW, looks very Good. You can bet this will be one of the HOT Items in the goodie bags at the upcoming National Tour in Albuquerque.

Glen, just let me know and I'll carry them along with me if you can't attend.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration