Generator Rebuild

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Generator Rebuild
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

Can anyone recommend a good generator rebuilder. Mine quite working. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

Ron the Coilman fixes generators and starters too, contact info at the suppliers page: http://www.mtfca.com/suppliers/Suppliers.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

I'm cheap, so I fixed mine myself with the info from the club's $12 manual "The Electrical System" and I'm no electrical whiz.. http://modeltstore.myshopify.com/products/service-manuals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

The real problem is finding someone to rewind the armature or finding a good replacement armature.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Ken Kopsky has done several starters and generators for me. Top quality work, never a problem. ccwken@wireweb.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 01:29 pm:

Ron the coilman is the guy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason...........Whittier, CA on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

Custom Rewinding in Brook Park, MN says they rewind Model T and Model A starter and generator armatures. (320)679-4739. A friend uses them for other armatures, but I have no feedback on their T&A armatures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration