Been lurking long enough

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Been lurking long enough
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:32 pm:

I thought I had lurked long enough and joined MTFCA
4/27/2016 I have enjoyed being on the forum .
Nice bunch of folks
Jim Williams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

As you've often read then, "welcome to the affliction". Quite the wrecker you've got on your profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

Welcome Jim, nice wrecker!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 07:30 pm:

Jim, welcome, and I agree, very nice wrecker.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Heavner on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Hey Jim. I'm fairly new to the T and haven't posted much. When I first joined and needed some advice, these guys were a great help. A great group of folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Very nice Jim!! I think it would look good at the OCF!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Great group of vehicles you got there!

Welcome aboard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

Welcome to the forum. I am new to model T s buy just a couple years and this forum is full of very experienced Model T Teers. It makes you realize how important these cars are to all on the forum including me. I am amazed at the knowledge and determination of the folks on here to keep these pieces of Henry history on the roads. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

Welcome Jim

From another Jim ....

Freighter Jim

Springfield, OH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Welcome to the club. There is much to do related to the old vehicles. You can drive, show, work on them, restore them or just look at them.

Have fun.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

Thanks all you guys sure make. A person feel welcome .
And these Ts and TTs sure do multiply I started out with a
T -power plant and built the TT wrecker out of it gathering
Parts here and there then I felt bad about tearing the power
Plant apart so i bought another engine to put it back together .
Then the TT rolling chassis came along and I happened to have an old tanker kickin around and I am still in the process
Of building that then there is the Shaw conversion
(Couldn't turn that down) And last but not least the Doodlebug
That I couldn't resist putting skis on .
(I have no idea what happened ) JW

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration