Thank You Jack Daron

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Thank You Jack Daron
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 07:04 pm:

Had a chance to stop by Jacks' place today. Answered my new guy questions, explained differences in years and allowed me to look around his amazing collection of Model T's, parts and tools. Being able to see examples of your craftsmanship left me in awe. Gave me wheels with hubs needing rebuilt for FREE. Had a great time and I appreciated your kindness. It was a pleasure meeting you, and I didn't find you to be a grumpy old guy at all. You Sir, are an asset to the hobby. Thanks again, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed meeting you also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

You sure you were at Jack's shop? Just joking. Proud to call him a friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

I'll second what Dave said. I needed some differential parts a few years, called Jack, went to his shop and was amazed by all that he has. He fixed me up for very little money and I learned a lot about the Model T rear end in the process. Jack is a great ambassador to the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:53 am:

I put a want ad in for an original #70 key. Next thing I know it was in my mailbox, with a note saying Merry Christmas. Thank you Jack!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 02:13 am:

Jack,

It's apparent you are well loved, and for good reasons.

Cut yerself an extra slice of raisin pie for being one of the good guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 08:22 am:

Good things come to those who post in their real name,and treat folks fair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bills Auto Works on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 08:42 am:

Jack is clearly one of the good guys & also a good judge of character as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

What can I say about Jacak Daron: Well he is a great "T'R' and has a lot of good wisdom. If you ask him a question you get a valid answer.
Next he has the location in the world where he is, and I really believe that is something that should be requi9red.
I don't have any problem stating where I am, REDDING,CALIFORNIA, (GOD"S COUNTRY)or I think so.
JUST my own opinion and that is my story and I will budge.
bill d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 12:09 am:

"Uncle Jack" and his wife Sue are the salt of the earth. When I was on my way to Dearborn to spend a week at the Archives a few years ago, I stopped by their place and they asked me to spend the night. We went out to a restaurant and I bought their dinner. On my way back home, I stopped by again, and Sue had made a pot roast, saying that I probably had been eating restaurant food for a week and probably would enjoy some "home cooking." She was right! These are great folks. :-) And yes, his collection of T "stuff" is pretty amazing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Kiefaber on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 04:48 am:

Were is the like button for this!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration