Homecoming

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Homecoming
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Just wondering is the homecoming in June 2 3 4 well worth the trip. Is it a good swap meet. Thanks Ross from Canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:33 am:

Ross,

It was pretty active last year.

I was " live streaming " images from my phone to Instagram - Facebook - Twitter starting at daybreak until my phone died ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:50 pm:

Our swap meet has grown every year. This year it will be in several closed streets around the museum as it has outgrown the museum parking lot. We now have two full days of tours in addition to the big day on Saturday. Joe Bell will be demonstrating babbiting, the St. Louis take apart T will be there, and the famous Steve Jelf will show us some of his photographic secrets. We also have a quadricycle coming as well as other famous Fords. There is a dinner on Saturday evening and an ice cream social on Thursday. Now if none of this sounds like something you want to see, you won't want to miss the star of the weekend, the Silver Streak. It will only be here until early August, but you can see it for free during Homecoming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Thanks Guys I'm going to try to make it this year. Ross Harris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Ross:
this will be my first "Homecoming" also ...i will be attending all the events , but am mainly interested in the swapmeet ...i will have my linebore units and bearing molds for sale ...will probably buy some stuff too !always an optimist ...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration