Interesting brass windshield.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Interesting brass windshield.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

I picked up a brass windshield yesterday thinking it was for an early model T. Upon inspection I found a data plate that says "The perfection"
"MFG'D for EA Featherstone"
"Los Angeles"
I will put some pictures up when I get a chance, but I looks like the early model T windshield. I can't find any info online about it at all. Any Ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Accessory windshield, I Saw one called a "noiseless windshield"' once. Feather stone was a parts supplier. Here is a copy of a receipt currently on eBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 02:28 pm:

That's really neat. Thanks ED.
Here are some pictures of it. It was brush painted black at some point, but is otherwise in perfect shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Given the dimensions, what year fords will it fit on? Any idea of the value of this piece?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:03 pm:

It might work for a 1909 - 1910 T. After that windshields were standard. Might be worth $350 - 450 as an aftermarket windshield that is approximately T sized.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

Awesome! Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration