NH straight thru question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: NH straight thru question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

I have this nh that I want to rebuild its.hard to say if it's
Early or late it has a brass throttle arm and a steel choke arm
I think it's a center drain but I don't know for sure the bowl Assy. Was missing when I found it in the bottom of a pail
Of rusty parts. Tag says. Patented 9-5-1911
Others pending
Thanks Jim
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:11 pm:

Looks like a "Straight thru" to me. Highly sought after by some T guy's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

It does not have a notch in the bottom of the main body so it had a side drain originally. The bowl in your photos looks like one for a Kingston L4.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 09:49 am:

I agree with Royce. Looks like a plug is missing in one of the passageways. You had better clean it out, and re-plug it. NH bowls are pretty easy to find.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration